20 May 2022

Guilders: More Inn Patrons

Back when I started Guilders, I found and build all manner of various civilians. Old Reaper Bones minis, some 3d prints and a lot of kitbashing. A bunch of them were done with an inn / drinking theme. Let's check them out. 

First up is an excellent inn keeper miniature from Blacklist, I really like this miniature. It was a bit hard figuring out the whole apron design, what was what. Also painted up his wife, a reaper bones miniature. This was originally bought for bloodbowl as a bloodweiser babe.


The monk is a 3d print I was gifted as part of another order. The guy carrying a tray with mugs is a kit bash. Frostgrave Ghost Archipelago head, body and arms from Fireforge peasents and mugs from old GW dwarfs. 


I think the barrel and mug on his back is from an old bretonnia men-at-arms kits.


These drinking patron are mostly Fireforge peasents but with added GW dwarf mugs. The pipe smoke is a tiny bit of teddy bear stuffing. The huge guy on the right is a Dunkeldorf resin miniature, a promo for one of their campaigns. 



And here's my entire inn patrons setup. I've written blogs about the sitting miniatures and terrain as well. 


Please help Guilders grow and gain some reach. Drop some likes and follow on all the SoMe stuff found through LinkTree

4 comments:

  1. Very cool, I didn't know that the Dunkeldorf figs were so big compared to other 28mm.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're really not. This was a test print preview miniature I got, the metal mini is smaller.

      Delete
  2. I like them all - they make a good group of revellers! The whole tavern looks excellent.

    ReplyDelete