Guilders – A Life In Shadows is a tabletop roleplaying miniatures game, about thief guilds played with 28mm-32mm scale miniatures. You play as the Master of a Guild made from all manner of thieves, thugs, scallywags, and troublemakers. The goal of your guild is to rise in power, fame and wealth – make your name and rival the old and powerful guilds.After playing a lot of skirmish games (this blog is pretty much only that) - They were all missing something. I wanted a classic fantasy board (not warzones, frozen stuff), but had no games for it. I wanted a huge Neverwinter or Baldurs Gate city - had no games for it. I wanted a higher focus on RPG elements and story between the games. So I'm writing a Guilders.
This page will contain everything. Terrain projects, miniatures, articles etc. But first a few links.
The current rules, tokens: Google Drive
Facebook group: For anything about the game.
Discord: The Bloodbeard's Garage Discord, lots of room for Guilders.
- The Eastwall Cornerclub Clubbers - my first playtest guild. Made for the 1.4 (campaign introduction) playtest.
- The Guild of the Magi - a guild led by an arrogant hedge mage and his entourage. Painted up for some solo gaming.
- The Guild of Gifts - a guild given to me as a gift. Many different races in this guild. High fantasy.
- Civillian NPCs
- Inn patrons: seated miniatures and bard all from Dunkeldorf.
- More patrons - this is kitbashed standing minis.
- Butcher and his stall.
- Monks and priest.
- Jesters and a bard
- Civilian peasents and citizens. Made from various bits and pieces.
- How to make crowd bases from XPS foam.
- NPC Guards