3 October 2023

Fantasy - Dire and Were Animals

 Were and dire animals are coo. These two were painted quickly with base coat, drybrush and wash primarely. Just to get something done. But they'll work in all manner of different games, so they are good to have. 


The were bear is from Blacklist Miniatures Fantasy Series 1. A big, havey piece of plastic. I do like his bulk, painted in a very miniatures. 



This guy is a dire wolf from Ramshackle Games. One piece of resin. Ramshackle sell a lot of crazy miniatures and very cheaply. I'm sad that brexit has made it a bad deal to shop from there (because Danish import rules add a ton of cost outside EU). 

This is a good wolf leader to have among all the other wolves, which I've painted a lot of during the years for all manner of games. 



Please support the blog by following my SoMe, it'll greatly help in sharing the knowledge of my game Guilders: A Life In Shadows


No comments:

Post a Comment