25 May 2020

Corp Sec Tier 1 and 2

I've started playing the solo/coop cyberpunk game Hardwired (written by Patrick Todoroff who's done Zona Alfa). The games have increasing swarms of hostile forces entering the battlefield in three different tiers.

Tier 1
For the first tier enemies I've painted up some of my Star Saga security forces. These guys are perfect for the easiest enemies, no power armor or similar. I've chosen these colors as they fit my Enforcer ship and some of my other vehicles. They'll work as both cops and security forces.



The next two tier 1 enemies are a couple of agents from Human Interface. Great little models. They don't have any shoulder pads, so to get the white detail I added a few chevrons here and there.




Tier 2
For the second wave of h-sec, I've taken some better geared guys. First is a couple of Warlord Games robots, that I've given some weapons swaps. Armed with GW Tau gatling guns and imperial guard grenade launchers. And then there's two droids from Human Interface.




To complete the tier 2 response team I use some Star Saga marines.


And here's the complete police / security force with non-rapid insertion tuk-tuk.


11 comments:

  1. Very cool, What do you have in mind for Tier 3?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That will be in the next blog post. I'm using some Mantic GCPS troops, some old Sedition War models and a few big robots. Painting in another color scheme.

      Delete
    2. I was going to ask the same thing! I was a little sad when I saw the bottom of the post. Was expecting big killy robots. Very cool though!

      Delete
    3. Sweet, the old sedition wars figs are pretty nice.

      Delete
  2. @Hot Dice Miniatures: Don't you think the blue ones are big killy robots? They have gatling guns and a twice the height of a man.

    @Commissarmoody: Got them really cheap. Been using them primarily for the cool bases that came with.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha you got me there. I guess I should have said, mega-over-the-top stupid stompy stompers. Either way, I look forward to what ever you're cookin up!

      Delete
  3. Love the rapid reaction tuk-tuk! Could imagine H-sec forces piling out of this to kick us out of the after hours bars in the Koh Sahn road in Bangkok!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. That's the idea. It's the first response police and security coming in a tuk-tuk. Then we upgrade to fliers and tanks later.

      Delete
  4. Looking forward to Tier 3! No pressure 😀

    ReplyDelete