29 July 2022

Thaumaturge reinforcements: Bear and crossbowmen

 For my thaumaturge warband I made a few reinforcements. The warband is a band of witch hunters, who's entering Felstadt to save it from bad magic. Here's the original full warband



Crossbow armed shooters are more in line with the theme than bows, I've made these with Oathmark humans, and warhammer bits (probably Empire and Brettonia). I've also painted them in the colors I'm using for my Guilders: A Life In Shadows and Oathmark humans. Same army and it'll let me reuse many miniatures across that. 

I also gave these guys swords (so they can work as marskmen) and backpacks. My frostgrave soldiers are always carrying all manner of gear. 






Bears! I love summon animal, it's my favorite spell. All my wizards tend to have it and gain some thematic bears. I wanted to paint one for if the apprentice (however unlikely) succeeds in summoning one. These are huge scifi bears from Ramshackle Games. I've filed off the scifi tubes and integrated rider legs.




Support my projects
Remember to show some love for the SoMe platforms, help Guilders and the blog grow. Jump onto LinkTree and drop some likes all around. There you'll also find the current rules for Guilders and the Guilders Lite Edition for an easier read. 

You should really check out Guilders: A Life In Shadows. It's my main project these days.

Affiliate
Wargames Vault / Drive Through RPG Affiliate

If you enter either side by the following links, some percentage of your buys will go to me. It'll all go towards the Discord Community and Guilders artwork. 

Here's the links (clicking them will remember my account for  14 days, when you enter the side however).

DriveThroughRPG and WargamesVault


No comments:

Post a Comment