7 August 2022

Guilders: Guard Commander and jesters

 I had a good friend (an original member of the Discord) print me some miniatures, back when I started doing Guilders. These days, I've gotten a ton of minis from kickstarters - but still want to paint up these 3d prints. This guy is an elf emmisary from a court collection. I've painted him up as a guard captain. He'll both work in Oathmark as a leader and an encounter in Guilders. One of the complications for Heists is feautering a guard captain. 



Next up is a couple of jesters and a bard. The two jester miniatures are 3d printed and the bard is a Ronnie the Bard. That miniature is from Mantic Games - I have no idea where I got him from. Some kickstarter I recon.

Since there's three civillians on a crowd base in guilders, these three can go together. There's also a complication where two bards are placed on the board at the start. These could also work for that. And the scenario Masked Masses - a carnival scenario. 



Support my projects
Remember to show some love for the SoMe platforms, help Guilders and the blog grow. Jump onto LinkTree and drop some likes all around. There you'll also find the current rules for Guilders and the Guilders Lite Edition for an easier read. 

You should really check out Guilders: A Life In Shadows. It's my main project these days.

Affiliate
Wargames Vault / Drive Through RPG Affiliate

If you enter either side by the following links, some percentage of your buys will go to me. It'll all go towards the Discord Community and Guilders artwork. 

Here's the links (clicking them will remember my account for  14 days, when you enter the side however).

DriveThroughRPG and WargamesVault

No comments:

Post a Comment