25 May 2021

Cyberpunk Psychic and Christmas Sniper

 For Hardwired you only need 4 agents on a team. I've decided that if some of my agents die, I have to paint up a new one. This psyker model is from Endure the Stars (that I scored for cheap and flipped to make it free). It's a pretty cool model, decided to go for bright cyberpunk colors. 

The base is a first for me, it's made with a greenstuff world rolling pin on 1mm xps foam, glue to 1 mm renedra base. 






Over on the Discord server there's a lot of cool people. For Christmas we had a miniature secret santa. Members made a wish list for settings, then got a random member to make a wish come true. I made the below miniature for a guy wanting something scifi. 

It's a kit bash. The body is a Gate of Antares concord model, the head is a resin bit from Anvil Industry. The augmetic arm and gun is from a GW necron. Added a drone from a GW mechanicus head with some twisted wires. The pointing finger is from Mantic GCPS. 

I really like the look on this guy, kindda envious and might build him again. 





A final word

Please consider helping out my bloggerverse and its reach.
Like, follow, share - and all that stuff.

Facebook.com/BloodbeardsGarage/
Instagram: Bloodbeads_Garage
Twitter: @Blodskaeg
Twitch: twitch.tv/bloodbeards_garage
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/bloodbeardsgarage
Podcast: https://anchor.fm/bloodbeardsgarage


Join the Discord. It's an excellent community with lots of hobby stuff (not just mine): https://discord.gg/xwcRSs7

No comments:

Post a Comment