8 June 2020

Star Saga: Tables

Star Saga comes with a bunch of cool terrain and miniatures. Still hoping to see a terrain crate kickstarter with scifi pieces in this style.

Way back I bought a ton of small scale miniatures furniture from china. Full blog here. At that time I used some of the pieces to upgrade the tables from the Star Saga game, add a bit more life and detail to them.

Cut up some of the TV tables as seen below and used that for computer terminals.


For a game of Reality's Edge we needed some objectives to protect / smash and it was a good time to paint up these pieces. 

As with all good sci-fi I painted the screens green. Made with a goblin green base coat, then white lines for text and a layer of Vallejos flourescent paint on top. 

Last I've added a few news papers printed in a small scale, to look like reports and such.

I'm really happy with the result and I think they add way more than the plan tables they were before.






4 comments:

  1. Great stuff! Love the tiny details!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great effect you've managed by putting the white on top of the green. I'm a huge fan of your attention to the small details. They really make your collections come alive in the photographs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Its part of the hobby. I also come back to finished builds sometimes, adding even more stuff.

      Delete