22 February 2021

The Walking Dead: Two small games

I recently started playing The Walking Dead again and had a friend over who hasn't tried the game. So I build a few quick board. I really do love the small 2' boards for TWD, it's super easy to tell a small story with a few pieces of terrain. Took some small video and photos of the setups, didn't really do any AAR notes though. 

Gas station
Here's a small gas station setup, using one of my Deep Cut mats. Using the TTCombat gas station and some toy cars. 




Suburbia
A quick little suburbia americana setup. Used one of my TTCombat houses, some picket fence for a garden and a school bus - it doesn't really get more zombie apocalypse than this. 






7 comments:

  1. Those boards look great for TWD. I hope you had some good games?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They were very nice. It's such an elegant little skirmish system.

      Delete
  2. "Here's a small gas station setup, using one of my Deep Cut mats."

    Which mat? Is the road part of it or did you make it? It all looks great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The mat is called 'urban' something something. It was a 4'x6' mate, but I cut it into six 2'x2' mats for TWD. Sold four of them and had two left for myself (for free).

      Delete
  3. Any tips about cutting those 'mousepad' gaming mats? I want to cut down my 6'x4' and not sure how too. Please help.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just bought a new scissor. A cheap one, just has to be sharp and new.

      Delete
    2. I was looking at using a rotary cutter, but I am still worried about getting a straight cut. Thanks for answering.

      Delete