10 July 2019

Ramshackle Games Prisoners

I got a set of these Ramshackle Games prisoners with a specific scenario in mind - this Gas Station setup for Last Days. But after that I started playing This Is Not A Test and they're perfect for my Slaver Warband.

This set of resin miniatures comes with 4 different miniatures - two of each gender. There's a couple of very nice things about the models:
- They are setting neutral and will work for all kind of games.
- The ladies are not made to look over erotic.

I've done this set quickly, super simple colors. These have wasteland bases, that'll also work in cyberpunk and modern games. I have a second set of these prisoner that I'll make with green grass bases for fantasy games.

This is a nice miniatures set and a good addition to any collection.




2 comments: