19 August 2019

TNT: Nuka Cola Scatter

I've been having this idea about playing a game of TNT in an old Nuka Cola factory. And twisting the intro game where you have to collect water "Tanks for Nothing" - to nuka cola instead.

I got my hands on some cool 3d printed vending machines from Thingiverse and then went hunting for other bits in the garage.


This billboard is a print I found with Google. There's a step-by-step for the billboard build here.


This is a generator from Mantics line of Battlezone terrain. I got a couple of these from way back when the did Deadzone 2nd edition.
3d printed vending machines.


The grafitti is made with wet acryllic Posca markers. A set is a bit on the pricey side (compared to what I usually work with), but perfect for making grafitti on terrain.


This is part of a tractor toy I got for free at a thrift store. Might even make a couple more of these, as it was a couple minutes worth of work.

Resin barrels and beer cannisters are from Ramshackle Games and cost only a little. There would be a maximum of 9 tokens in the scenario at one time, so that's the amount I went for. In other games they'll just be scatter pieces.



4 comments:

  1. Great work. This would make for a great set of objectives;

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's part of the plan. Scenario specific objective markers. Love that kind of stuff, though it does take some extra hobby time. These could fit in scifi settings as well I guess.

      Delete