21 May 2023

Fantasy - Ghosts, Slimes and Chrono Hounds

I think transluscent miniatures is a big win and a great time saver for a lot of miniatures. For a specific Frostgrave scenario I needed some Chrono Hounds (teleporting ghost hound things), so I bought some cheap Nolzur minis in clear plastic. 

Game them a quick spray matt varnish (otherwise the wash won't stick) and a purple wash. Quick and gone. Ready for some Frostgrave, Nightwatch og other games. 

They are pretty hard to photograh, but it worked out alright. 




From the Fantasy Series 1 kickstarter by Blacklist Miniatures we got a couple of blue ghosts. I gave these a quick thinned down blue wash, to better bring out the deep areas. The fit nicely next to the Games Workshop ghost, I've painted earlier (used as illusionary soldiers with a necromancer). 



Slimes are also from the Blacklist Fantasy Series 1. There's some slimes in both some of the Frostgrave beastiaries (the one with the gnolls and dungeons ) and they can work for all manner of post apoc stuff. Like these might end up in Zona Alfa



Please support the blog by following my SoMe, it'll greatly help in sharing the knowledge of my game Guilders: A Life In Shadows


2 comments:

  1. Exactly why I have so many transparent beasties... The ease of painting gives me a sense of accomplishment. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it's great to just knock something out and move on.

      Delete