2 August 2020

The Walking Dead: Days Gone By chapter 1 - youtube

Recently I played some games of The Walking Dead: All Out War. And it's actually been a long time since I've played the game. I really enjoyed it. So I decided to take up the narrative solo campaign again. 

I've already played through the first three scenarios, but it's been such a long time. So I setup my new cameras and decided to stream the game. 

Here's my setup. This entire streaming and video thing is pretty new. But it's good fun and I'll get to generate some material for Youtube. 

How about dropping over and putting a follow on both Twitch and Youtube


So starting from the beginning. Rick, Morgan and Duane are heading towards Ricks old police station, to get themselves a lot of guns! Check out how it went in the video below. 

Setup
The gaming area is on a 2'x2' deep cut mat, so a bit larger than the rules suggest. The houses are just for flair and look, not really part of the gaming area. The objective was to get near the police station and break down the door. 

I've written blog post for all the terrain used in the video. Check out my modern terrain here





Thank you for watching! Let me know what you think, this is new territory for me, so input is much appreciated. 

No comments:

Post a Comment